Thursday, July 21, 2011

SEO TIPS | SEO RULES | SEO TECHNICS | SEO LATEST TIPS


SEO Tips - Get Website traffic

The secret to getting lots of website traffic isnt really a secret at all, sure there are tons of little tweaks and tricks to irk out more views than your competition. But if you have researched your approach correctly, you shouldn't have insurmountable competition.
The trick to getting website traffic is to show up nice and high in search engine results for a well researched keyword or combination of words.
The easiest way to ensure this is to have lots and lots of backlinks.
There is lots of confusion about how to get a backlink and what constitutes a backlink, its not hard, you must be overthinking!
A backlink is quite simply a link that leads from somewhere else "Back" to your site, article, hub, blog or lens. The only rule is it should be coming from a a site outside of the domain that you are linking to.
There are other considerations to work on over time..you want dofollow links and you want links from sites with high PR. But if you have zero, nadda, none backlinks than any backlink is going to help you.
Its nice to just get bunches or organic backlinks, but in reality, most of your top competitors are using automated software or hiring "SEO" firms to churn out rewrites and spins from Third World Content Mills. Its best to be proactive when attempting to compete in the "real" world. 
I will give you some resources to understand those concepts better in a moment, but first Ill cut to the chase. You can make your own backlinks and you can earn from them! We are not talking riches, but 20-30 a month from each source, plus the backlink is a pretty good opportunity.
This doesnt mean you should forget on page search engine optimization and other valuable seo tips, it just mean that developing your first ten backlinks is easy and you can earn money online directly in the process


SEO tips: Sites that pay you to create your own backlinks!

Sign up for Xomba.com

I discovered Xomba almost a year ago, it seems like a Hubpages, Associated Content, write articles for money type site (because it is) and was quickly put off by the interface and content.
A week ago, I went back to the site after reading about some other users success stories. A person I trusted claimed $30.00 in earnings from 80 links followed by $50.00 in earnings the following month from a total of 110 backlinks.
Xomba has a choice of Xombytes - which are short articles, or xomblurbs, which are nothing more than a link, a title and a short description.
In the first week, I submitted 50 bookmarks, I have received over 300 clickthroughs to my articles and approximately $2.50 in direct earnings. The Xomba site reports 900 views to my submissions.
Update: Almost a month later, with almost 100 Xomblurbs posted, Ive seen almost 1000 page impressions on my SHARE of pageviews and made approx $60.00..the approximations are to keep within TOS for both related sites 
For the two hours max I spent I feel the returns will be enormous.
Xomba pays via an adsense impression sharing system, you can track and view your earnings via URL channels in adsense.

Sign up for SheToldMe.com

I have been a member of this site for a little over 3 months, this site is another example of quite an ugly interface, that initially turned me off. I actually outsourced the backlink process in order to catch up with my backlog of hubs. I noticed rather quickly that the site was indexed very fast. My earnings via adsense have only been around 1.00 per month but the links generate around 600 page views to my hubs in a month.
Although, Adsense has only generated 1.00 per month, shetoldme also allows you to get revenue through the Chitika program, Chitika revenue has been almost .50 per day! I now use chitika on all my sites as it can be used in conjunction with adsense.

I do recommend you sign up with Chitika


Sign up for RedGage.com

At this point, I am very new to the redgage program. Redgage does not use an impression style program to pay for backlinks, it has its own algorithm for computing revenue per page views. When you reach $25, they send you a pre-paid visa card all further earnings are sent to this card. They seem to be fond of giving out random bonuses for submitted content. many new users are reporting earnings of 150.00 in a month dues to random bonuses. This service seems to have a good following with the Squidoo crowd.
In 2 hours, I have made .05 cents in page view earnings for 8 submitted backlinks!,edit 1 day later with 18 backlinks and one featured story my earnings are nearing $5.00!

Sign up for TagFoot.com

Tagfoot doesnt directly fall in the same model. It allows you to bookmark and earn from ALL your bookmarks, so if you have a folder full of your own articles, than they are eligible to be earned from also. Tagfoot is an actual community and in order to be eligible to earn from the site you need to reach the ProFoot level. But attaining ProFoot is easy, so far i enjoy the site for its intended uses, not just for backlinks. You can find a lot of your hubber friends are already there!
As I am not a Profoot, I do not have personal experience about earning potential just yet. I joined almost 8 months ago but just learned about the revenue options recently. I have several hundred bookmarks so I am looking forward to discovering what options I have. They have a great twitter/tagfoot tool that would work well with the twitter system i described in another hub(link available below)
Tagfoot monetizes through impression sharing via Adsense, Amazon,Kontera andChitika

No comments:

Post a Comment